A great opportunity to work with an awesome team where you can contribute to the community, learn and grow. Why wouldn’t you?
Full Time Pharmacist – Warragul
“Our business will connect with more people everyday”
- Full time
- Will be a rotating roster with 6 days one week and 4 days the next, ie. Monday-Saturday week 1 and Monday-Thursday week 2. Week day hours either 8pm-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm depending on the day and Saturday shift is 8am-4pm
- Start date ASAP after May 20th, but can be flexible.
Advantage Group is a successful innovative and growing pharmacy banner group that services over 200 Pharmacies across Australia. As part of the Advantage group, employees and members can access training and development, HR support, along with substantial staff discounts on purchases.
Advantage Group is a dynamic and progressive company that is currently expanding throughout Victoria due to a successful business model, which focuses on our patients needs and offers a holistic health solution to customers.
This community focused Pharmacy is located the suburb of Warragul. Priceline Warragul trades7 days a week. This established Pharmacy has a strong customer base by focusing on building customer relationships and offering great service.
You will be required to work closely with the Pharmacist Manager on a full time basis.
You will assist this highly motivated and focused team to produce results whilst providing outstanding customer service to all customers along with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Forward dispensing
- Counsel patients
- Role mixture between working on nursing homes and in shop.
- Increase Generic substitution focus
- Be responsible for meeting all 6 CPA program KPIs
- Work to team, company and individual goals
- Work closely and build relationships with other health professionals in the area
- Adhere to all QCPP requirements along with the following the stores Policies and procedures
- Be involved in the local community to assist them and increase customer numbers
We seek an enthusiastic and passionate Pharmacist to step into this role and hit the ground running. Your passion for community pharmacy will enable you to help continue to build this business, build
strong working relationships with the customers, the community and the staff.
The right candidate:
- Be customer focused and passionate
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Be reliable
- Must be hard working and approachable
- Accurate and efficient
- Meet KPIs and targets
- Work well in a team environment
- Be an excellent communicator
- Very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Dynamic attitude
- Availability to work the above-mentioned days and hours
Want to step into a fantastic role with a great team?
Looking for the next step in your career and something close to home?
If you answered yes to any of the above, apply now!
Only those who meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.